Can You Smoke Pipe Tobacco From a Cheroot Pipe.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
So I have foolish bid on a meerschaum cheroot pipe before I knew that is is intending for cheroot cigars, as I know very little about cigars. I currently have the highest bid, if I win it its still a cool pipe I wont be mad about owning it. I'm just wondering if I can load it and smoke it like a regular pipe.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
s-l1600.jpg

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
That is pretty enough that you wouldn't care if you could smoke it or not. That's an art piece. Good luck.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
That would be the one, like I said I wont be mad at all to own it, was just curious if anyone else had used one as a regular tobacco pupe.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
She's a beauty, even though it has a lion and snakes and other masculine attributes.
You could, but why bother for a five minute smoke?

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Total impulse bid, should have done my research, oh well my high bid was only 20 bucks so I doubt I get it

alexj52

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2018
That much meerschaum for 20 bucks seems quite reasonable. I heard that in Turkey they would make all sorts of ornaments with it.

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
Hey, @acidpox, somebody has outbid you for the cheroot pipe. You might want to snipe it using Gixon. I use it exclusively if I want something on eBay.

Gixon Sniper.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Thanks Brother! I have a few of the cheroot pipes gifted to me by my dear friend Simon. He knows I smoke those cursed little cigars in them on a regular basis (mostly in the summer time I might add.)... :D

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Yep. Simon's Ebay disaster purchases caused by me bidding on meerschaum 'cutty' pipes and then realizing that I purchased a pipe that had shrunk in the rain! Every time it happens Weezell gets another damned pipe in the mail from me. I have heard people have tried smoking tobacco in them but I cannot imagine why you would want a three and half minute smoke!

cajomu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
Glad to see I'm not the only one who smokes cigars in a pipe. They taste so much better.

alexj52

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2018
@cajomu Maybe it's because the smoke will likely get cooler? Never tried it myself but I'm getting convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.