Can I Follow My Posts on Forums From My Account Page?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodaknight

Lurker
Sep 3, 2013
Greetings !
1) Still getting used to this forum thing. May be because I've been awake for a couple days but I cannot seem to figure out where to go so that I can look up MY topics and or posts that I have added in forums.
I am guessing that there must be a way from my account page to see these. Example if I go to Bob Zimboballahmctaverish's profile and scroll down I can see all his posts and topics.
As of this moment I need to try remember where I posted in forums, under what heading and hope I can find it to see if anyone responded to me.
2) Jarring tobacco, got main idea (I think, some age better than others some great some blah some dont bother. Some leave sealed in the tins they came in. Question that will make a couple of you weep... put a tin in a jar opened? I just got my first Christmas Cheer Tin. Popped it open tried it, then read that many of you leave it until Christmas to age that lil bit more if not years later. Ok I opened mine, so Can I drop that opened tin (with plastic lid back on ) into a glass jar? Will it get 'tinny' tasting? I only ask for I like the tin and if not with the tobacco may toss it out. OR better to dump the tobacco out into the jar label it somehow and suck it up that I don't get the pretty tin?
3) Lets pretend I am a new pipe smoker.... ok we don't really need to pretend that 'cause I am. If I walked up to you and said "Name 4-5 basic types of tobacco for me to try small samples of to see what I like and don't". Not really so much the name brands (though that would be swell) but the names like virginia, cavendish etc. I have tried to find a decent sampler but so far I found the Aromatic sampler, the Virginia sampler, the Loc.. ermm lac.. *coughLei*cough* sampler. So in order to find out what I would like I need to spend like $45 X 5 and get 25 different tobaccos? Not sure if I am stating that correctly. Crazy I tell ya Crazy!
I know this is long but hey you were bored anyways yeah? and with your incredible want to help a noob PLUS I am rather close with Santa so I will put a word in for ya. It all works out right? lol

jodaknight

Lurker
Sep 3, 2013
P.S. be patient with me to answer you as I will need to hunt later all the topics to see where you answered me to find where I can find my topics easier instead of hunting topics to find the answers.. aaand my eyes have now crossed.

jodaknight

Lurker
Sep 3, 2013
Thank you Peter with that I can see it. I went back through my own page and into my profile. Rather feel silly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.