Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Have at it guys.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. chasingembers

Embers

Captain Of The Black Frigate

Login to Send PM

Got bit last year, won't go near it, but here's a link for those wanting it.

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.
    -Edward Teach
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

It was pretty good, but I ended up returning all of mine since other tins made on the same dates as mine went moldy. Think I'll pass. I have plenty of McCrainie's and good as this is, I like Red Ribbon better.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

It is pointless to argue with a fanatic since a dim bulb can't be converted into a searchlight. - Jesse Silver
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Excellent statement by C&D:

Have you ever picked up what you thought was a glass of your favorite frosty, crisp, small-batch beer only to get a mouthful of tepid, flat, Natty Light? Your first inclination is to eject the foul brew, spraying it across the table onto your Aunt Silvia, who deserves it anyway, and glare at the glass with loathing and dismay. Then you try to figure out what you did with your beer.

Multiply that misadventure by, say, 2400, and you'll have a microcosmic view of our world after we introduced Carolina Red Flake last year. We had promoted a tobacco that was our greatest achievement to date and were anticipating lavish recognition and commendation, only to discover—after all 2400 of the limited-edition tins had sold in a single afternoon—that production miscalculations had utterly defiled about 20 percent of the batch.

"I'm ultimately responsible," says Sykes Wilford, CEO of Laudisi Enterprises, the parent company of both Smokingpipes.com and Cornell & Diehl. "When we launched Carolina Red Flake last year, we were—as an entire company—excited that we'd made something really special. And, likewise, when we ultimately realized we'd made a mistake in production, we were crushed. It was a bit of a roller-coaster: We went from being so proud of ourselves to being utterly mortified."

Perhaps the most ironic and distressing element was that pipe enthusiasts loved the tobacco and wanted more. We halted production and recalled everything, offering full refunds for every tin we could trace. Here at our offices, there was copious rending of clothes, tearing of hair, and breaking of furniture, along with uncontainable profanity and significant sobbing. What had we done to our loyal clientele? How had we ruined what was plausibly the finest tobacco we'd yet produced? How could we rectify this mess and recapture our reputation?

Confusion and bewilderment faded as we started understanding exactly what had happened, and we dedicated ourselves to reengineering faulty processes and verifying that we couldn't repeat the error. Carolina Red Flake was our first single-varietal tobacco and we fumbled its preparation primarily by not fully accounting for its lower pH level. We fixed that problem and started a year-long process of making sure we had it right.

Now, it's right.
    Welcome to the reissue of Carolina Red Flake

Carolina Red Flake is comprised entirely of the same distinctive batch of top-tiered red Virginias as the original, harvested from a series of 2015 North Carolina crops and possessing a surprising complexity for a single-varietal tobacco. Delivering a pure, honest, 100 percent tobacco flavor, there is no topping or artificial flavoring. It has not been hot- or steam-pressed, nor has it been combined with any other Virginia, Burley or condimental leaf. Grown, thrashed, blended, pressed and sliced into delicate flakes from start to finish right here in the Carolinas, Carolina Red Flake provides smooth, medium-bodied, full-flavored notes of sweet baked goods, slight citrus and just the right amount of hay-like grassiness.

Given its minimalist, pure Virginia composition, Carolina Red Flake will only improve with age. It's a pure, honest tobacco that you'll want to cellar and cherish for years to come. Return to the cradle of tobacco production with Cornell & Diehl's tribute to the Old Belt and the Carolinas' history and tradition: Carolina Red Flake.

I'm taking the plunge tonight. They debugged the disaster, identified the problem, and have rectified it, just like in the other 666 blends that they sell that I enjoy, and this stuff sounds delicious.

A blend of the finest North Carolina grown red Virginias from 2015, Carolina Red Flake is Cornell & Diehl's tribute to the Old Belt. Taken straight from Carolina soil, these top-tiered Virginias are all grown, thrashed, blended, and then lovingly pressed and carefully sliced right here in the heart of old tobacco country.

Combining a hay-like grassiness with subtly sweet, tangy notes, it's a minimalist blend with a complex flavor: rich, deep, and earthy with hints of dried fruits and citrus. We're proud of our heritage — and we're particularly proud of this damn near perfect red Virginia flake.

https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-tobacco/cornell-diehl/Carolina-Red-Flake-2oz/product_id/204290

Sounds fantastic, and a good excuse to try out the new Lovecraft blends as well.

"My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey." -- William Faulkner

The Metal Mixtures
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. skydog

skydog

Login to Send PM

I didn't try it last year but I'm glad C&D was able to get it sorted out and re-released. I'm a C&D fan but I'm such a McClelland red VA addict I'm torn on whether I should give this a try or just invest in more 40th Anniversary...

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. codecreatively

Code

Login to Send PM

I jumped in with both feet. Loved the first edition before it molded over. If this one tastes the same, and they fixed the issue, we're all in for a treat. Fresh baked sweet bread, mmmmmmmm mmmmm!

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. philobeddoe

Philo Beddoe

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Code, have you been to the Talisker distillery or is this photoshop? If so, did you also happen to visit Islay on your trip?

"So it goes." - K.V.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. mcitinner1

mcitinner1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Somebody was interested... it's sold out at Smoking Pipes.

Stan
    Godfrey Daniels!!
    The Plenipotent Key to Cope's Correct Card of the Peerless Pilgrimage to Saint Nicotine of the Holy Herb:
    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. jvnshr

jvnshr

Mod

Login to Send PM

Any nasty comments will be edited out or deleted

Deathmetal, thanks for posting the statement.

I can understand the disappointment that you guys had but how many pipe tobacco blend making companies are out there? Once in a while a member opens a thread about a company or a website or a B&M closing and we all state how sad we are. Do we want C&D to get closed as well? They have accepted their mistake and offered full refunds. They did the best a company could have done in the same situation. Let's just get over it and smoke our pipes and support the ones who contribute to this beautiful community. I am not receiving a single penny or any free tin from C&D, I was just trying to be objective. I hope you folks can understand.

Javan
    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I calculate risk and expected loss, usually informally, on everything I do.

The minimum it gets is about 5%, meaning that 1-in-20 times, something goes wrong.

It's just life. Entropy? Anyway, this tobacco looks great and I am excited to be tearing into it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. mackeson

mackeson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

and it's gone from SP.C
    I'll try this one eventually hopefully

"Once you go down the Lakeland path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
    -Apologies to Master Yoda
    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. hawky454

hawky454

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm amazed that people are still strung up about this. I think Javan brought up some great points, we should all be very thankful that we have companies like C&D and Smokingpipes, they are essential to our hobby and they are passionate about what they do and that comes through in their product. I, for one, am very glad to be a customer of theirs!

I missed out on this release last time and unfortunately I missed out on it again this time. I had no idea they even had plans on a re-release and that is really cool that they did! I was gifted a generous sample last year from it's original release and I will say it was an awesome smoke, so all you folks that were lucky enough to obtain a tin (or a hundred) will be in for a nice treat! As for me? I guess I will go on without any as I can't win em all but I can't help but kick myself in the butt for missing such an awesome release, I shall hold my head up high and keep on truckin' though. You all enjoy your Carolina Red Flake!

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

I am not receiving a single penny or any free tin from C&D, I was just trying to be objective.

So that huge shipment from C&D heading to Azerbaijan has nothing to do with you? Really?

Posted 1 year ago #
  14. skydog

skydog

Login to Send PM

Yeah I checked earlier today and SPC only had 43 tins or something left. Decided I'd better go ahead and grab some to try.

Posted 1 year ago #
  15. chasingembers

Embers

Login to Send PM

Let's just get over it and smoke our pipes and support the ones who contribute to this beautiful community.

I read no nastiness in anyone's replies. There are just some of us that prefer not to take that route again. Everyone on this thread has been supportive in others trying it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. jvnshr

jvnshr

Mod

Login to Send PM

So that huge shipment from C&D heading to Azerbaijan has nothing to do with you? Really?

Those all were humanitarian aid Jesse.

I read no nastiness in anyone's replies.

Because I deleted them Duane.

There are just some of us that prefer not to take that route again. Everyone on this thread has been supportive in others trying it.

Here in my country we say "a donkey will get itself into a mud only once". And it is totally understandable that you don't want to take that route again, nothing more natural than that. I don't think that you had less troubles than any other person who had purchased that tobacco and look at your reply:

Got bit last year, won't go near it, but here's a link for those wanting it.

You were very polite, polite enough to provide a link. Some weren't. That's what I was talking about.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. chasingembers

Embers

Login to Send PM

Ah. Got it. Didn't realize posts were deleted. I did get a nice haul of Black Frigate for my troubles last year.

Posted 1 year ago #
  18. jvnshr

jvnshr

Mod

Login to Send PM

Ah. Got it. Didn't realize posts were deleted.

It was a single post actually, but I predicted that there will be more and gave a warning. You are aware of my clairvoyance abilities right?

I did get a nice haul of Black Frigate for my troubles last year.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. krizzose

krizzose

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I missed this window, but maybe I'll get another chance. I bought four tins of the first batch, and the return process was handled very well in my opinion.

Posted 1 year ago #
  20. troutface

troutface

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Anyone know if it's the same VA they used in Sansepolcro? I sure hope so since I bought 10 tins more or less based on that premise.

"Each of you be a light unto yourself; betake yourself to no external refuge. Hold fast to the Truth. Look not for refuge to anyone beside yourself." -The Buddha
    Posted 1 year ago #
  21. codecreatively

Code

Login to Send PM

Code, have you been to the Talisker distillery or is this photoshop? If so, did you also happen to visit Islay on your trip?

Just seeing this now, Phil! Yes, that was just this past September. We stayed in a B&B built in the 1760s when we were on Skye, just an amazing island. We didn't make it to Islay, but will definitely go next time.

Posted 1 year ago #
  22. philobeddoe

Philo Beddoe

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted 1 year ago #
  23. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

How do C&D straight Virginias compare to those of McClelland? I should imagine the quality would be the same but how about the taste?

Regards,

Jay.

...take up thy stethoscope and walk...
    Posted 1 year ago #
  24. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So far to date, I see Cornell & Diehl as a master of burley based or inclusive blends elevated to a high art. I see McCellands as the senior source for Virginia single leaf and blends Virginia-forward. No hard and fast rule on this. Either, and many others, can do miracles with various leaf. But for sure bets, these are mine.

Posted 1 year ago #
  25. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I should imagine the quality would be the same but how about the taste?

Less processed, more tangy, in my experience.

Posted 1 year ago #
  26. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This appears to be their only straight Virginia flake blend which surprises me.

Regards,

Jay.

Posted 1 year ago #
  27. hawky454

hawky454

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Anyone know if it's the same VA they used in Sansepolcro? I sure hope so since I bought 10 tins more or less based on that premise.

Troutface, as I understand it, yes, it is. I believe they are using this same VA in a couple of other blends now as well (I can't remember which ones at the moment but one of them is a cellar series release).

Posted 1 year ago #
  28. hawky454

hawky454

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Jay I know of at least one other VA Flake by C&D: Opening Night I have one tin in my cellar but I've never actually tried it. I tend to agree with Mso489 on the subject but they seem to have really upped their game in the VA dept, or I'm just starting to come around to their style (I'm a slow learner). I'm really loving a lot of their blends these days.

Posted 1 year ago #
  29. mackeson

mackeson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Opening night is a very good complex VA. I've enjoyed a few tins. Haven't had any in quite a while though, thanks for the reminder

Posted 1 year ago #
  30. troutface

troutface

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Troutface, as I understand it, yes, it is.

Thanks Hawky. My tins just arrived today and moments ago I finished my first bowl. All I can say is I'm sad I only ordered ten tins. Between this and McClelland 40th Anniversary it's an embarrassment of riches for a VA smoker.

Posted 1 year ago #
  31. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Cheers Hawky, I had totally forgotten about 'Opening Night'. I've had it but was rather unimpressed. Very thin in the flavour department if I recall. I tend to use FVF as my basis for grading other straight Virginias and if memory serves ON was way off the mark for me though I seem to recall it has a good following. Horses for courses I suppose

Regards,

Jay.

Posted 1 year ago #
  32. User has not uploaded an avatar

csharp

Login to Send PM

Reading the statement I was surprised to hear it was only 20% that was bad. I really did not want to send my tins back and I really was slow to do so. But I did. The new role out was a little quiet. I thought folks might be a little gun shy but if my behavior is any guide I guess we were not.

Posted 1 year ago #
  33. philobeddoe

Philo Beddoe

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I’ve had a couple bowls of the new batch so far, it’s damn tasty and will be sublime in a few years. Right now CRF tastes too young and rather vegetal, I don’t know how else to put it, but this tobacco tastes like it will age perfectly. I bought several tins and I won’t open another for at least another two years, possibly three. In whisky terms, this is akin to Lagavulin 12yr. vs. 16yr., it’s quite good now, but it still has some rough edges and needs to be tamed a bit to achieve the optimal flavor.

Posted 1 year ago #
  34. User has not uploaded an avatar

csharp

Login to Send PM

Is anyone an expert on leaf grading? What does this mean..""L2DH-0-15" 100% USA FCV from 2015 D1A, D1F, D1H top grade VAs Sugar: 10.49%"

Posted 1 year ago #
  35. fitzy

fitzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I need to get some next time they become available. How does this compare to McCranies Red Flake?

"These are ghosts that are more at home in a girdle-filled drawer than one of my pipes." Quote by Neil Archer Roan on lakeland ghosts
    Posted 1 year ago #
  36. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree this one will be fantastic with a year or two (or more) of age.

Posted 1 year ago #
  37. hawky454

hawky454

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I need to get some next time they become available. How does this compare to McCranies Red Flake?

Will there be a next time? I thought this was just a one off (well... two off... one off, part two)?

Posted 1 year ago #
  38. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sold out in 34 seconds, a new record. I hope it will be back.

Posted 1 year ago #
  39. blendtobac

blendtobac

Tobacco Blender Extraordinaire

Login to Send PM

Just wanted to let you know that we've got a limited supply live on P&C.

Russ

Posted 1 year ago #
  40. mcitinner1

mcitinner1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I had to go for it at P&C, since it flew right by me at Smoking Pipes before I even knew it was happening.

Posted 1 year ago #
  41. 4noggins

4noggins

Login to Send PM

Just listed a few tins of Carolina Red Flake on my website. One per customer.

Rich

Posted 1 year ago #
  42. ben88

ben88

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So, looks like new batch is ready to be sold?

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate
    Posted 8 months ago #
  43. canadianpuffer

canadianpuffer

Login to Send PM

4nog has it listed now. Smoking pipes and tobacco pipes will release next week

Posted 8 months ago #
  44. User has not uploaded an avatar

erhardt85

Login to Send PM

Yea. This amount just sells out too fast . Kind of a shame. Hopefully it last long enough that I can snag a time or two this time.

Posted 8 months ago #
  45. bnichols23

Bill Nichols

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If I can I'm gonna jump on it. I know CD had a few probs a while back, but I'm a real fan thanks to Duane et al. Sounds like a winner I want to get a piece of!!

Head Black Frigate keelhauler, boss powder monkey, & troublemaker 1st class.
    Posted 8 months ago #
  46. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Never had it. Bought a tin from 4Noggins, they have a 1 tin limit.

Posted 8 months ago #
  47. saltedplug

saltedplug

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Makes me wish I was still smoking!

Posted 8 months ago #
  48. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

I have a few bowls of the 2016 release before the news got out about the mold contamination and I sent it all back. It was pretty good, but I liked McCrainie's better. As I still have a goodly amount of McCrainie's as well as various Cheers and the 40th, I'm good to go. So have fun!

Posted 8 months ago #
  49. balkisobrains

balkisobrains

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It says on the side of the tin that 8000 are being made, anyone interested will probably have a moment to consider.

Posted 8 months ago #
  50. weedsnager

weedsnager

Login to Send PM

And........gone

Posted 8 months ago #
  51. User has not uploaded an avatar

erhardt85

Login to Send PM

Was it even on the sp.com site already this year? Guessing they'll put it back up. Hopefully someone tips us off here quickly

Posted 8 months ago #
  52. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

And........gone
    This post is a year old.

Posted 8 months ago #
  53. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There are recent posts though. There was availability at 4noggins. May still be.

Posted 8 months ago #
  54. craiginthecorn

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

On a recent Pipes Magazine Radio show episode, Sykes Wilford said a batch would be available soon. He also confessed to having had a small run that was tinned up and made available only to staff. He added that all the required tobacco taxes were paid on those tins.

Posted 8 months ago #
  55. weedsnager

weedsnager

Login to Send PM

And........gone
    This post is a year old.

They were available yesterday at 4noggins....sold out already

Posted 8 months ago #
  56. User has not uploaded an avatar

erhardt85

Login to Send PM

Ive always suspected that employee first pick is why Penzance and Stonehaven are almost impossible to get online. In part. Since they can't just make their own time run for them

Posted 8 months ago #
  57. swilford

swilford

Login to Send PM

Ive always suspected that employee first pick is why Penzance and Stonehaven are almost impossible to get online. In part. Since they can't just make their own time run for them

I'll speak for Smokingpipes/Laudisi/C&D and no one else, but that is just not true for us. Customer gets first crack at everything.

The CRF limited run for staff I mentioned on the radio show was from an overrun we made for another market. They ordered 800 shortly after the last run for the US market and C&D made a little more than 900. Inputs to outputs is a bit of a guessing game because it varies based on moisture in the leaf at the beginning, plus how much we lose in cutting and such, so it's not unusual for us to make extra to ensure we have enough to fill an order. This was just an extreme example of that, with drier inputs and low loss rates in pressing and cutting, on a limited edition product. We tinned the extra tobacco (because there's nothing else to be done with it) and we had them sitting around semi-forgotten, unlabeled. It wasn't enough to sell (seriously: 120 tins (or whatever it was; I forget exactly) would just irritate everyone) so we labeled it for sale (per federal law), paid excise taxes on it (again, pesky federal law), and sold it to those employees who wanted it. There are about 115 employees of the company, of which about 80 work at one of the three buildings in or near Longs, SC where C&D is located, so there were plenty of takers (me included, since the last run sold out so quickly that I didn't get any.

So, back to my first statement about not how we do things on rare tobaccos, I finally got CRF by accident because we made too many for an overseas market because there was none in my cellar because we sold out of the product in such a way that employees were ineligible to purchase.

On rare tobacco more generally, the problem is as simple as it seems: there are way more buyers than there is tobacco. No conspiracy. No mystery. Occasionally a Laudisi employee will get a tin of something hard to get, but it comes after customers are offered and notified, usually as a result of getting a return or a cancellation for a tin that would be silly to try to relist to sell.

Carolina Red Flake will be on Smokingpipes--and other websites and in stores--on November 14th. The 8,000 tin number is global (with a little less than 6,000 for the US), but it's still by far the biggest run we've done of a limited edition. So there's a good bit to go around. It'll probably sell out quickly, though. It was the biggest number we could reasonably manage for a specialty product like this, not the number we think could sell.

And I sort of hope it does sell quickly. It's just fun being at the office on days when that happens.

Sykes

Posted 8 months ago #
  58. User has not uploaded an avatar

redone

Login to Send PM

Great info, Sykes. Thanks for the heads up on the upcoming release.

Posted 8 months ago #
  59. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the explanation Skykes!

Posted 8 months ago #
  60. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Great explanation. Thank you.

Posted 8 months ago #
  61. craiginthecorn

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sorry Sykes. I should have mentioned the fact that it was essentially leftovers that you sold to staff. You made that eminently clear on the show. Thanks for clarifying.

Coincidentally, there was another discussion about pipes and your policy regarding employee purchases. As I recall, to be certain that there customers get first crack, you don't allow employees to buy a pipe until it's been listed for a minimum of two weeks. I was l very impressed by that.

Personally, I'm glad that from time to time, you throw a bone to your great staff. That's a small perk that hopefully is meaningful for your employees. I greatly value the exceptional level of personal service I receive from Smokingpipes employees, so I'm grateful that you keep them happy.

Posted 8 months ago #
  62. User has not uploaded an avatar

erhardt85

Login to Send PM

Thank you for setting the record straight Sykes, I appreciate that a lot. I'm glad my suspicions fall short of the truth. Although, in all honesty, it wouldn't bother me much personally either way if employees were given preference on occasion. I usually manage to get my hands on what I want in a given year, but I do feel bad for the person with a normal schedule that can't be on in the morning and afternoon waiting to snipe tins. Looking forward to that red flake... Gonna be amazing.

Posted 8 months ago #
  63. craiginthecorn

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Regarding Esoterica Penzance and Stonehaven, I believe there are several reasons they are literally gone in minutes (or less).

First, unlike some online retailers, Smokingpipes has the integrity to not charge inflated prices on their limited inventory.

I've watched it unfold in real time. They list one variety at a time. Tins and bags separately. They usually have a one tin or one bag limit. In spite of that limit, they sell so fast that if you manage to get one in your cart, you need to checkout immediately; otherwise it won't be available by the time you complete the transaction.

Technology is a factor too. I've seen other sites brought to their knees by Esoterica drops. Smokingpipes' site just keeps chugging away, enabling the sales to continue to fly through.

Finally, Smokingpipes is quite simply the largest retailer of pipe tobacco, probably in the entire world. They get more people trying to buy their inventory. I bet the employees dread Esoterica drops.

Posted 8 months ago #
  64. User has not uploaded an avatar

erhardt85

Login to Send PM

That's all true. They have the absolute best system for selling and distributing Esoterica and rare blends in my opinion. They deserve a ton of credit for that. The mark-ups are pretty annoying on other sites as well. I'm not going to assume anything this time, but I appreciate the fact that SPC doesn't mark theirs up. Love their site and their service. I hope it never changes.

Posted 8 months ago #
  65. cohibajoe

cohibajoe

Login to Send PM

Did find some now (you need to look on this 1). Let see if SP has on the 14th.

Posted 8 months ago #
  66. weedsnager

weedsnager

Login to Send PM

It’s available online now if you look hard enough

Posted 8 months ago #
  67. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It’s available online now if you look hard enough

And you would post that why? Wow.

Posted 8 months ago #
  68. skydog

skydog

Login to Send PM

Well I found it helpful. I was thinking Smokingpipes would be the first online drop but after reading that comment and searching some I was able to place an order tonight. I'm looking forward to doing a comparison of the last batch vs. this new batch.

Posted 8 months ago #
  69. hoosierpipeguy

hoosierpipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've done searches but haven't found it at any I know of. No big deal.

Posted 8 months ago #
  70. weedsnager

weedsnager

Login to Send PM

What’s wrong with saying it’s available now ?

Posted 8 months ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   jojoc, chasingembers, craig61a, donjgiles, mindglue, jfred, jabomano, oldgeezersmoker, mikethompson, greeneyes