PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Thanks Bradley. I have a Pete spigot and just love how that pipe hangs out of the mouth. There was a recent thread on here about spigots and that made me realize I really need to get another one of that design. I don't know how well these new Caminettos will smoke since I don't know anything about them - I suspect they may not be as good as the older - dare I say legendary - Caminettos of yesteryear.

Dec 24, 2012
I should also add that for the first time I took advantage of my 5% NASPC discount at smoking pipes. All I did was take a closeup photo of my membership card and sent it in to Mark at SP and he applied the discount. What I saved on this pipe pays for my NASPC membership for an entire year. I have been a fool for not using it before.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Beautiful pipe! Unfortunately, Caminetto is one of the brands I have yet to add to my collection. Hope to in the near future.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Well done, Peck! Thanks, also, for passing on the tip about using the NASPC membership at SP. I wasn't aware of the discount for members.
Nice pipe, mate.
-- Pat

Aug 1, 2012
Great looking pipe there. Not to be a pain but are you sure it's a true spigot? Mine that has a fitting that looks like that has a standard tenon with the silver there as trim. Doesn't make a difference to me but if I had been expecting a spigot...

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats Peck - that is quite an elegant pipe.
Not to be a pain but are you sure it's a true spigot?
Interesting. I do have a Bari that looks like a military bit, but it has a standard tenon. Personally I love my spigots and while my Bari is fine - I wished it were a true spigot.
If it is not a spigot Peck, I am sure SP will take it back if you wanted (and even pay for the shipping if it's an error). Either way, I have to say - it is a very handsome pipe that I am sure will smoke as good as it looks.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, that is a beauty. I love that shape and think it will be a flake smoking machine. I have not heard anything about newer Caminetto's, but Ascorti knows how to carve a pipe so I am sure it will be great. Let us know what you think after smoking it, their prices seem pretty reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.