PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2013
In several threads (oldish) saw reference to trading tobaccos, and then found a thread talking to the buy/sell/trade section of the forum. However, I do not see that section! Does it exist? Thanks!!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
It existed for a while, then the owner decided to remove it and create his own site called Briarbid for that stuff for a fee. After it was deemed unprofitable a couple days ago, Kevin decided to close it. We have no word as of yet from him with what he wants to use for the buy/sell/trade section. I'm sure we'll get pipe trading back, tobacco trading may or may not come back depending on Kevin's decision.

Dec 24, 2012
Hey johnparker - I hope they bring tobacco and pipe trading back to this forum, but if they don't, check out the brothersofbriar.com website if you are interested in that.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
I purchased a really nice bulldog pipe from member "numbersix" that was sold through BrierBid.
I hope that we can have something like that in the future again. I have more trust in the fine members of this forum than I do on any of the "other" lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.