PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeude28

Might Stick Around
Jun 14, 2016
Hello. Does anyone know of WVSMOKESHOP which is in West Virginia and they sell tobacco?? I'm interested in buying from them. Thanks

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I know of them, but have never made a purchase from them. Those that I have known that have made purchases from them have been pleased.
http://wvsmokeshop.com/

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Comparison shop with Forums sponsors, not just out of loyalty, but for great inventory. Most offer distinctive blends of their own.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you go to the link, you'll see that the West Virginia outfit has an uncommonly good selection of classic low-end American factory pipes -- Kaywoodies, Yello-Boles, Dr. Grabow and Medico. Some of these are not easy to find, and not easy to find with a wide selection. Some of them like the Kaywoodie Drinkless are (I believe I have read) out of production. So if you are into the grand old American factory briar pipes, these folks have them. You can get a wide array of factory pipes below forty bucks. If you want briar and not Brylon, just make sure that's what you're getting -- I didn't see any Brylon. I especially recommend the Dr. Grabow Royalton line.

Status
Not open for further replies.