Buy 2 Get 1 Sale at P&C Ever Coming Back?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Awhile back- maybe 2 years ago, Pipes & Cigars had a buy 2 get 1 free sale on their H&H tobaccos.
Anyone thing that is ever coming back? I want to put up a major supply of Anniversary Kake....
Edit- perhaps it was buy 3 get 1? I can't remember, I just remember it was a crazy good deal.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
ha, ha.
July - 10% off Missouri Meer

August - 15% off Capn Black

Sept - 15% off Sutliff

Oct - H&H buy 2 get 1 free

Nov - 10% off MacBaren

Dec - 15% off Stanwell

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
stanlaurel is correct, I also have a P&C calendar that I received in a order that tells you what deals are going on each month.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Oh great. That is fantastic. I remember the last time they did this, and I believe it was in 2013. Greatest sale ever. Umm...scratch what I just said. Tarak is dead wrong, by a long shot. Anniversary Kake is the worst God awful thing you've ever tasted. Makes Mixture 79 seem like Escudo. In fact, none of the H&H stuff is any good. It will be a waste of your time and money. Don't even think about it...Sorry, I thought he was talking about something else. :roll:

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I hope it comes back, but I hope they take a few months. I have some pipes to pay off first.
Me too, wyfbane. :oops:
Just had a tin come in from P&C that has been on back order, it smells divine. I plan on smoking some tonight to see how it stacks up with Deception Pass.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Stanlaurel, which H&H line does that 3 for 2 sale in October reference? Last time it was for their Signature series. However, they also have a Marquee series and a Landmark series. I was curious if it was the same series as last time

stanlaurel

Jan 31, 2015
The calendar shows a picture which includes a tin of a Marquee blend and 2 Signature blends.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
That's awesome. I've become a huge Anni Kake convert. Such a good blend, such a great use of Perique and those Virginias...fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.