PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I am considering purchasing a Bullet pipe and wanted to get some feed back on them.
Is there advantages or disadvantages to them?

Are the difficult to clean, pack, smoke?

what should I expect to pay for a good one, estate or new?

Is there anything i need to know about owning one?

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
I guess they are nice pipes if you smoke pot.Looks like that is

what they are for.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Lol, what are you guys smokeing in your pipe tobacco blends??? :crazy:

I was thinking it could be a good break pipe at work.
Although it would be fun to mess with the cops in my city, that seems to be the only thing they try to pull beople over for.
I think that maybe a zepalin pipe is what I am thinking of.
http://www.smokershaven.com/vauenpipethezeppelin.aspx

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I agree with nsfisher... it's a novelty.
"fun to mess with the cops"... well, good luck with that.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Yeah just looked at it. Looks like it could use some tlc and a good waxing. Toss it in with the brass flip top hornstem I purchased from you. Did you get my PM? Send me the total for both + shipping please.
Now I am going to need some ideas as of what to expect from this odd shaped pipe. Any one smoke one before that can give me some insight?

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Never heard of a bullet pipe. Google came up with this:

bulet-pipe2.jpg

Is that what your talking about?

Would seem a bit too small for tobacco...
ETA: Ah, missed the link to the Zeppelin. Now those have always had me curious.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
uberamerica has two that he smokes I think. you could send him a pm and ask how his smoking experience with them is.

withnail

Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Whilst "messing with the cops" might be a fun as an extreme sport, please be a little careful. In some places it is an offence to carry what might be viewed as "drug paraphernalia" even if you are otherwise "clean".

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Oh thay have to field test it befor they can take you in. Ahhh Education of a Misfit youth. Acctually the last time they pulled me over for my Pipe (they do it all the time). The cop gave me a bowl of his Captn Black Red- not a bad cherry blend.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
All I can say is when I see a bees nest I walk around it, I don't poke at it.

withnail

Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Oh thay have to field test it befor they can take you in. Ahhh Education of a Misfit youth. Acctually the last time they pulled me over for my Pipe (they do it all the time). The cop gave me a bowl of his Captn Black Red- not a bad cherry blend.
I was just checking as here in the UK a bullet pipe would allow the Police to do a full stop and search as it would give them a reasonable suspicion that you might be carrying drugs. As someone who was often stopped when I was younger (manly because I have long hair and walked home late at night) I was always keen not to provoke the police more than declining to provide my name and address already did!

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Its ok. I respect the Marines. I was a Navy brat. Believe it or not the Marines was acctually a Navy started Organization. And of course with age is earned even more respect but you have to admit it was a funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.