PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hey I just got a coupon for $2.50 off any .65oz package of Bugler Roll Your own cigarette tobacco in the mail. I won't use it, if anyone wants it I'll mail it out to them. It expires 12.31.13.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
How did you secure the coupon? Just asking because that is a very good coupon. Especially in pa with no top tax where the retail is roughly 3 to 4 bucks a pouch.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
Has anyone tried tube cut Turkish ryo? I bought some in a local smoke shop and it is pretty good for the price imo

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I got one in the mail today, too. Gave it to my cigarette smoking yard lady.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Email or snail mail spam do not make me happy. I screen all my calls so I'm done talking to telemarketers. I too got this coupon and threw it away. Who sold my personal information? Maybe American Spirit. (shakes fist.)

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
All:

Any Bugler coupon would have come from me (I also manage the Bugler brand). This coupon should not have been sent to folks who signed up for a free pipe tobacco sample earlier this year, nor to those who participated in the online study UNLESS they indicated they also were RYO smokers.
From these responses, it would appear that the Bugler coupon mailer may not have been executed according to my instructions. My apologies to any one who may have received the coupon in error, and rest assured no information has been shared or sold.
Please PM me with any concerns.

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
Leonard,
I received TWO! Thank you very much! Bugler is my favorite RYO and I will certainly use the coupons. Really appreciate the discount considering the tax rate on RYO, as it takes a bit of the sting out of price.
CACooper

Status
Not open for further replies.