PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Buddy is Bored, gave him a tie down strap that I used to strap oil field equipment and tried to show him how to tie down, all he wants to do is run around the truck, damn he ain't never gonna get no job. :rofl:

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Buddy should team up with this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMDhad_7FXo

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Awesome!
By the way, ya think he would respond to Billy Buddy? For some reason that’s what I had in mind when I clicked on this thread.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Buddy has a really handsome stride, if I can judge from a still photo. He really looks in charge.

Great pics, and what an awesome dog. Our dog, Rocket, has gotten to where he dislocates his hip sometimes just getting off the couch. He is hitting 14 years old, and folks tell us that 10 is old for the type of dog that he is. My wife wants to get another puggle, but I would rather have a real dog, ha ha. Maybe one that would behave himself enough to take him hunting or at least fishing with me. But, this is the type of thing that I am pretty sure I won't win. She keeps telling me that the goat is mine, but the dog... is hers somehow, even though I end up walking him and feeding him more often.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If I recall, Buddy is a specific Louisiana breed, a Catahoula Leopard Dog, usually just called a Catahoula. Lots to learn about these dogs on the net if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.