Buckeyes, Motzek Strang & Member generosity

(3 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by mackeson
  • Latest reply from dottiewarden
  1. mackeson

mackeson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Those Bucks may be having a rough start tonight, but at least I have some gifted Motzek Strang to comfort me. I'm most of the way through my first bowl in a Radice Rind Bulldog. Next up --same thing in a Savinelli 207
    A fellow member generously sent me a large sample of the Strang which I've been wanting to try for a while and thought I'd missed the boat. I'd like to thank him -just don't know if he wants to be publicly identified.
    This is a very enjoyable tangy, malty-sweet, smoke with a light perique pepper.
    Thanks for the sample, you made my week and are helping get me relax through a not very relaxing evening.

I'm happy to be part of this great community

"Once you go down the Lakeland path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
    -Apologies to Master Yoda
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. mayfair70

mayfair70

Felis Nicotiana combustus

Login to Send PM

Congrats. I too received a generous sample of Strang a while back. It was very good and an all day smoke if I ever had one.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. -Groucho Marx
    Mouse-catcher on The Black Frigate
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. dottiewarden

dottiewarden

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Good one mackeson.

The good folks around here strengthen our faith in humanity.

Dot
    Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   paulfg, catyrpelius, sasquatch, tuold, jaytex969, cshubhra, sumusfumus, georged, agnosticpipe, cortezattic, pitchfork, malicev, railman, jerrynyc, jiminks