Bubba's Latest TAD Purchases And a Shout Out.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Well I haven't posted my tobacco purchases in a long while so I thought I would show you all what I have bought in the last few days!
IMG_4665.jpg

The the jar in the back, I have 1 pound of Just For Him's Shortcut To Mushrooms. Under that and to the right I have my sample of Angler's Dream from Russ at Pipesandcigars.com. Last but not least I just received my new bag of Penzance and a sample of Park Lane's Red Paramour from Jcsoldit! He sent out the tobacco before I even had a chance to pay him! He is a great guy to do business with!
Thanks JC!

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
+ 1 for dealing with JC, traded two tins of FVF for two tins Penzance. Felt like a bum for not sending some type of sample his way. I couldn't be more pleased with the trade!

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Hey guys… thanks for the kind words. Now I’m not in the business of selling tobacco but when I saw Penzance available I just added it to my TAD order knowing somebody here would want it and may have missed out when it was available from one of our sponsors. I have yet to develop a love for Penzance so passing it along to you guys wasn’t a problem, besides I wanted some Stonehaven and FVF and thanks to nikko and a couple other friends I was able to satisfy my need.
Don’t sweat the samples, it’s something I enjoy doing.
Happy Puffing Brothers… :puffy:

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
It has it's fans. I personally was not that wow'd by it. I tend to pick it up when I see it though to trade around as some guys are really into it. My weakness personally is Stonehaven so I buy Penzance to trade for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.