PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
When I saw the Thursday update from Smoking Pipes, I looked at pipes by Bruce Weaver.
I chose this one. Stock number 002-531-0040.
For those members who like pictures type the stock number into their website search box.
I know other members have spoken highly of his pipes so I thought as a Thanksgiving gift to myself, I would add one of Bruce's pipes to my collection.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
That is a gorgeous pipe, even though I'm not fond of straights, per se.
Good luck with this one, flmason. Bruce Weaver is on my watch list.
Alas, posting pictures is such a chore using Dropbox. Maybe I need to switch to an easier format.
Any suggestions, folks?

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks for adding the picture Peck.
Alan:
Look at pipes on Bruce's website. He has some listed there that are for sale. I just happened to see this one on SPC.com. Can't beat when the price is lowered by the NASPC discount and free shipping as well.
I liked the grain pattern on this pipe and how you can see the rings on the briar.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I use photobucket. Very easy.
I don't know why I started with dropbox. I'll check out photobucket this weekend when I have time.
I have just received notice that my Rad commission is ready, and I'm dying to post the pics. So much effort with dropbox.
Maybe photobucket is the answer.
Thanks, Peck.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I like the lighter colors as well. You can see the beauty of the wood and the grain patterns better. The darker stains cover up these.
The pipe will always be the same color for me as I do not smoke. I collect pipes in memory of my dad who smoked pipes before he passed away. I have some of the pipes that he smoked. Most of the other estate pipes that I had collected I sold so that others who actually smoke could enjoy them.

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Love the contrast of the pipe color and stem. Very nice!

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Wow, that is beautiful, I love the colour and blast with that Cumberland stem. I am sure you will be very happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.