PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

acaciavet

Lurker
Sep 8, 2009
Sad News from Smokers Forums. He was a very friendly and prolific board guy. Aloha John, RIP

http://www.smokersforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=102566. I know he is a member here so in case you did not here I am posting this..I never had the pleasure of smoking one with you Johhny but this ones for you.God Bless
Charles H Goodspeed

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Very sorry to hear that. I knew of him through SF,didn't know he was a member here. He will be missed.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I am truly saddened to hear this news...

We will all miss you Johnny.

I will smoke a "postprandial" bowl this evening to honor your memory.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
I talked to John via PM last November and we were talking about Adirondak Gold - he mentioned he was not well and since I haven't seen any posts from him lately - I was begining to suspect he was seriously ill or had passed on. I hope he did not suffer in the end and that he still enjoyed pipe smoking till the very end. My prayers and condolences go out to the whole Family. He will be sorely missed - he was a very nice man who had class.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Tonight I, too, will be partaking in Lane BCA with a post-prandial glass of port.
This is seriously some sad news. Does anybody have John's physical address? If so, PM me. I'd like to send a card to his wife and family.
Thanks.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.