PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I just received an email from Premal Chheda that stated his Dad passed away yesterday. Premal's dad owned Smoker's Hsven from 1987 - 1995 at which time Premal took over the company.
Please keep Premal and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
Thanks
Doug

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Premal is a wonderful guy, good carver and blender, and all around asset to our community.
Sending good thoughts to the family during this tough time.
-- Pat

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Arvind could talk for hours about pipes and the pipe industry. I will surely miss the intelligent hard working family man that he was as long as I knew him. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Chheda family.

I'll have a Chai Tea and a pipe in Memoriam.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Sad to hear this........... I never knew Premal's Father, but I know that Smoker's Haven has been a fixture in Columbus for years.... I think he was one of the leading GBD dealers in the USA. My thoughts and condolences to the Chheda family....God Bless......

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
I just saw Premel and Arvind at whole foods a few weeks ago. Sad news indeed. I agree with Ryan Alden, Arvind was always good for a long chat about pipes and a story or two thrown in.
Prayers and best wishes to Premel and his family.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I'm sad. I've know Arvind and Premal twenty years. My wife used to buy me their tobaccos when I first started smoking a pipe. She worked close to his store that was in a prime spot in our downtown. I have not seen Arvind much in the past couple years but when I did, it was always enjoyable and a great conversation.
Sad news indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.