PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
It's been two weeks since we last met. A nine year relationship down the tubes. She had been there through celebrations and rough times every morning and evening. I decided to call things off a few weeks ago. She began to give me grief that nagging addiction I never let go of. I left her for my first love the pipe sorry cigarette you have been replaced and my life is all the better now.
Hope all is well gang. I just had to announce I'm off cigarettes completely. No more smokers cough.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
Awesome, I quit smoking cigarettes 15 years ago and didn't touch any tobacco until I started smoking cigars in 2001. Now I am old so I figured a pipe would be a good addition to the stogies.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Thanks for all the support guys! Just got tired of all the lighting cigs I didn't enjoy as much anymore. Even carry a pipe with a wind cap in truck in case I need a puff commuting.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
But...but, the convenience of lighting one up and getting a nic fix easily? Seriously though, I envy you. I've been thinking about quitting cigs completely too, yet somehow, I find myself with a cig in my mouth time and again.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
ex 5 pack a day smoker that has no urge to pick up a ciggy... good luck and i pray it sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.