PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Anyone on here enjoying the rounds here as much as I am? An historically incredible piece of landscape, with such talent from around the world. I'll be a couch potato for the next two final rounds rooting for Snedeker all the way. Sunday's predicted weather looks to be an incredible challenge.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
I agree Doc...I'll be most happy if Tiger blows another one.The most enjoyable part for me was watching Tom Watson finish his round today.Such a class guy and most amazing golfer for his age.IMO the last of the great golfers from my era.(Palmer,Nicklaus,Trevino,Player,Rodriguez and Watson)

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I'm at the lake camp and don't have a dish out here... It's just killing me. Hoping that the Sat. and

Sun. rounds are on a network channel.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Docrx,

We are from the same era I believe, and I'm with you on the great golfers of the past. I used to follow Chi Chi when the pros came to the Boston area. He and Trevino were the most jovial and fun players to interact with the fans and they had exceptional talent. Snedeker seems to be falling behind here in the third round and hopefully he can get back into his game a bit more, while Adam Scott is looking stronger as the round progresses and building his lead.

Time to light a bowl of London Mixture and watch the rest of the third round. :puffpipe:

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
TopD,

The match should be on a major network Saturday and Sunday, hope you get to enjoy it with a fine pipe and some favorite tobacco.

:)

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
Hoping the wind blows tommorow to make it interesting.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Well there isn't much wind today but it has picked up a bit. I would also like to see it make the tournament more interesting. I can't believe they've had 4 days of sunshine and virtually no rain. I'd love to visit that part of the world someday, never been there. Good day to finish watching and loading up a couple big briars.

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
WOW...Quite the finish!!!!!!! The Big Easy prevails. So sad for Scott,but I think he will win a few in the future. The Masters blew it when they did not give Els an invite.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
I would have liked to see Scott win the tournament, it was an amazing turn of events and a fun weekend watching the challenges they all had to face. Most amazing bunker shots I've ever seen by many players. The Big El wins his second title ten years from the first. Congrats to the big tall South African Gent.

rock

Lurker
Nov 14, 2011
images

Status
Not open for further replies.