PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Decided to bring in the new year with some McClellands 5100 red cake and pipe from the Country Squire. I love this tobacco and the house brand pipe is a nice pipe to enjoy it in. Happy New Year to all here on the forum!
PS: I'm a little drunk...

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I brought in the new year with Mac Baren Symphony in a recently acquired, Post-Patent Era, 2 dot rusticated Brigham 2044 straight billiard. The smoke lasted an hour and a half of easy sipping. A perfect smoke and a perfect way to bring in the new year!
Happy New Year to all!

jeffro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2017
Happy New Year! on new years eve, I smoked some aged F&K Lancer slices in a Eric Nording freehand. It has a huge capacity bowl so I enjoyed the smoke for an hour or so :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My two were Spilman's Mixture, very mild, and Billy Budd, pretty peppy. We were gifted with some sparkling rose wine from New York State, but this particular one is outstanding even beyond good NY State wines. Crisp, dry, decisive. We drank it up. We had Trader Joes sparkling for New Years Eve, but it suffered decidedly by comparison. Also have a six' of beer, Hoppyyum, from Winston-Salem, a nice IPA. We didn't get rowdy but had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.