PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Pat had posted his restoration story on this a while back and I knew before it was cleaned up I wanted it in my collection. What really caught my eye was the bend in the stem. I knew it would hang well, look good and smoke GREAT before I even saw it. He PM'ed me the pic and asked if I wanted first pic on it and I couldn't turn it down. I couldn't wait to smoke it. Here she is boys;
img_0456-450x600.jpg

img_0457-450x600.jpg

I'm very pleased and thanks again Pat!

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
There's lots of older, restored Canadian made Brighams for sale on the estate market and many for surprisingly little $$. Recommended, big "thumbs up."
Then why do you only have one Brig then?? LOL! I'm sure I will be adding to my collection from Pat's finds. And indeed he does do some fine restoration work. I learned a lot of woodworking from my dad (hobby woodworker) and I took mainly shop classes all through high school. Working in the shop we had in our garage I built a lot of nice furniture (tables, coat racks, shelves, chairs etc) I'm good with my hands and I've been thinking about restoring and/or making my own pipes. In time I shall see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.