PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Being from Texas, i'm thinking about Alamo... but I kind of want Gettysburg or Bull Run... May get one of each lol, if it's pretty good.

Jan 8, 2013
Ok... so I'm beginning to think the it's well worth the 14.29 price tag. Which is pretty low for 8oz of tobacco. I may order some tonight, along with a couple pipes :)

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
You can order a a pouch sampler of all four blends from P & C to try them out in 1.5 oz. instead of buying 8 oz.
patiobum, where did you find the 1.5 oz samples? All I see is a sampler of all 4 on 8oz cans? I would love to try all four blends but don't want to spend the cash on full cans if I don't care for them all

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Bull Run is my go-to these days. Alamo is a close second. I highly recommend both of them as 'just slightly aromatic'.
Gettysburg is good, but the peach flavor will put off a lot of smokers. I smoke it only rarely, only when I am in the mood for that flavor, and it delivers.
Waterloo... There's something about Waterloo that I don't care for. Maybe a little too sweet, maybe a little too... something. I dunno. But I'm saving it anyway, maybe cut it, or maybe it will mellow.
So, bottom line, the Brigadier series is priced well below what it's worth. I have a pound of Bull Run cellared, and will keep buying it as long as they make it.

Jan 8, 2013
I've already ordered Alamo and Gettysburg. I didn't see any 1.5 0z of those either, but if there were, I'm not too worried about. I'm still getting quite a bit of tobacco for the cost. I'm looking forward to trying them, and may order Bull Run and Waterloo if I like them.

patiobum

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
It has been a few months since I received the Brigadier. I just looked on the site and cannot locate the pouch sampler.
Maybe you could send them an email asking for a sampler.

Status
Not open for further replies.