PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
I'm a big fan of Briarworks and Moonshine pipes and saw today they released a tapered stem version of the C22. I enjoy watching the Stuff and Things tobacco reviews and saw Bradley had recently been gifted one of these by Briarworks so I guess the response was great enough for these to go into regular production. The saddle stem usually on the C22 Billiard they've been producing looks good but this new Billiard just has that classic look that I can't say no to. I picked one up and if I had a little more wiggle room in my budget I probably would have picked two up haha! I'm not affiliated in anyway, but I've never had a bad smoking Briarworks or Moonshine pipe and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I wasn't a fan of the Devil Anse I purchased from Moonshine Pipes and wrote them off as a pipe vendor, but I've heard great things about Briarworks, plus I'm a sucker for a stout billiard, so I pulled the trigger and have one on it's way. I grabbed the dark stain with "amber" colored stem. I'll post the results of the purchase after it arrives and gets a couple of smokes in.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually grew up right near the Briar Works factory, and worked literally a stone's throw from the factory. Of course, the factory wasn't there until I had already grown up and left home to join the military, so I still haven't made it back for a visit. But I'm looking forward to buying one of those new billiards in person soon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Billiards always grab my attention. So I am more than supplied. It's just the great basic shape. Briarworks has that nifty new re-purposed headquarters and workshop.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Glad to see some other Briarworks fans around here. They're not my most expensive pipes but they never let me down and have earned a special place in my rotation. I actually just recently got a Briarworks sandblast dublin in from P&C that has some amazing grain and smoked like a champ. I'll post some pics of the new C22 when it arrives for anyone interested in some more pics of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.