PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbradk

Lurker
Feb 2, 2012
Yesterday I visited the guys at Briarville Pipe Repair in Palm Harbor, Florida, and it was a pleasure to meet them and see some of their fine work. I had sent them an old Italian pipe that I picked up on Ebay, and since they are nearby I drove over to pick it up. Rick showed me around the shop, and their work is impressive, to say the least. My old prince looked like it must have when it left the factory all of those years ago, and the price for the refurbishment was very reasonable. I strongly recommend Briarville for anyone who is looking to repair or refurbish that beloved old briar.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
Ric just returned back to me my treasured figural meerschaum (a Yunus Ege carved Viking) with a replacement stem, which is nothing short of a work of art! My original stem suffered a puncture from the pipe cleaner's wire due to the extreme bend, almost a 90, and the wire hitting and scraping that spot each time I cleaned the pipe and even though I was very, very careful.
Ric duplicated the stem from a rod of acrylic and the pipe has now provided me with the best and most comfortable smoking experience this pipe has ever delivered. The stem is both comfortable on the teeth (I am not a clencher, incidentally) and beautiful.
I cannot thank him enough!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
carbone01.jpg

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I can 't wait to have something needing their attention to go wrong so I can admire their work, as well!:)

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
How pricey are they for a mild restoration? Stem oxidation, wax and buff type of thing, or maybe rim carbon removal.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Rick is brilliant. He keeps both myself and Weezell's 'cutty' pipes up and running with new tenons, stems and lord knows what else. The mans a genius and walks on water and would be welcome to marry my sister if I had one!

Status
Not open for further replies.