PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Nice damp/cold day here...great day to get some new briar tampers carved up, hehe. I have been looking at some nice flame grain briar scrap cuts just kicking around in the garage just begging to be transformed. I really need to still tool up and get some serious equip ordered so I can stop carving with a pocket knife :rofl:

Jul 12, 2011
Here is the start of this nice looking scrap, I'm thinking since it has a nice flame grain / fan look to it I will keep the fan look at the top to minimize taking away too much of the flame grain
briartamperbefore-600x337.jpg

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
If the new ones that you are carving are anywhere near as nice as the one I have that you made they will be awesome. Are you still making pipes as well? I smoke the freehand that you made everyday, it is one of my absolute favorite pipes :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
Hi Brother Bambam, great to hear from you and that the freehand is still smoke'in. I'm not making pipes at this time, wish I had more time to get back into it.
So here is a TSD Briar Tooth, hehe - just had a bunch of dental work done over the last few months...so the mind said...carve a tooth :rofl: I'm happy with the way it came out, good lazy Sunday afternoon carve and proud to have it by my side tamp'in some Haddo's in a Boswell spiral at this time
Side1

tsd-briartoothside1-600x337.jpg

Side2

tsd-briartoothside2-600x337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.