PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Was at my local B+M this morning and managed to score a couple of very elegant Brebbia Gala Silver Firsts. They are early 70's stock, unsmoked, that turned up in a corner of some warehouse in Toronto. They are smaller pipes, a group 2 slight bend Dublin and a small group 3 full bend Dublin I'd say, with beautiful spigot mounts. I'm not sure it they will make it into my rotation yet, I'm playing with the idea of saving them for some special occasion for their first smokes.

45884CF9-6BC6-4876-A2FE-EA842D1465BB_zpswzyf1vjx.jpg

097B26E8-82C8-478E-96FC-0B9E63E89EF4_zps5v7qwqgd.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
What a terrific SCORE! That's the kind of find that ruins all resistance to PAD.

I say, smoke them now and often, sure that each time will be special.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
A lovely set of pipes for sure! I absolutely love the boxes too. Do you know if current Brebbia boxes are the same? I like them so much I'd buy a pipe just for the box. :D

K

klause

Ah! Now those are quite beautiful. The bent in particular strikes a major cord with me, but both are wonderful.
That was a great snag, Blueyeedogre - a perceptive and appreciative fella in the right place, at the right time! Congrats.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Ah! Now those are quite beautiful. The bent in particular strikes a major cord with me, but both are wonderful.

It was the bent that really got me too but they were to nice not to grab both.

Do you know if current Brebbia boxes are the same?

I'm not sure, these are my first Brebbias and it's not a brand my B+M regularly carries. These were an old stock batch he got his hands on.

Status
Not open for further replies.