PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
Turning to the well of infinite information for help :)
I've found a seller with lots of pipes labeled brebbia golden bark. The photos are of rather poor quality so I can't make out any stamping.

anyone with info on this series?

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
This is the seller
http://www.tradera.com/profile/items/2288615/prastkrage-53
Anyone who would care to weigh in? :)

hedgehog

Might Stick Around
Sep 25, 2013
Brebbias are superb smokers, a favorite of mine. I've got a lovat, a bent billiard, and another slightly bent billiard (shape 8311) which is one of my favorite pipes. I don't know anything about the Golden Bark line.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've got a Brebbia RokRoot that is amazing in the hand, easily clenched, effortless smoking, feather light and has a very nice looking red/brown finish.

The 'relief' on the texture of this pipe is deep and there are large, even smooth polished 'points' giving this pipe a combination sense of both a textured and a smooth pipe. Unique on my rack.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've never owned a Brebbia, but I've looked at them online, at pipe shops, and at pipe shows. On some of the European sites, it looks like a different brand, much more traditional. The ones that show up at U.S. retailers seem to be more unusual in shape, bulging or tapered shanks, and other unusual touches. They've always been shouldered out by Savenelli for me, but it sounds like they're good pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.