Breaking News From The BBC: Snail Race Cancelled Due To Cold.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I have to say, in this cold snap I'd rather stay inside my shell......
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-43174215
Pick the bones out of that Brightleaf!
Regards,
Jay.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Y'all may be moving slow over there, but you're still 6 hours ahead of me!
The Other
jay-roger.jpg

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
I would probably need Mr. Brogs giant pipe for that one. I can just see the redneck in back slow mowing "he taking another left turn." Oh to go to a British pub that would be nice.

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
Still can't think for yourself mawnansmiff? Are you a BBC agent? What was the last tobacco thought you had? Oh I know, it was arguing with the owner of Laudisi.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Jay and I have clashed over worldview before, and even we're not that antagonistic towards each other. Give it a rest, would you?

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Spam is not a political issue. He is calling me out in his first post. His effort is to antagonize me not post interesting stories.

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Pick the bones out of that Brightleaf!

Stop Harassing me.

If you want to post in private. Post in a text message. I can comment anywhere on here.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Not harassment, really, but baiting. So, Jay, cut that out!
Mr. Leaf: Just don't read posts by Jay! Then your day- and mine- will be all the better.

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
I will read them and post according to the rules. If you don't like what I say then ignore it. I will not provoke or defame him.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
You have to admit though, if someone posted a "Daily Breitbart" article, that would be seen as "political" whether the article was or not. And let's be honest here, ALL news has been politicized in the modern era, especially State run news like BBC.
For what it's worth, I don't have a problem with the BBC articles. If I don't want to read them (which is 99% of the time), I just stay out of the thread. Again though, I can't help but wonder if this would be seen in a different light if it were a "Daily Breitbart" article.
Oh and, aren't the ad hominem attacks actual violations of forum rules?

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
I know the rules. Are you suggesting these threads and posts had good intentions? If the threads are promoting challenges and baiting someone, or whose intent is to start a fight they break the rules. If you want to fight an continue to egg me on then keep posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.