Breaking News From The BBC: 37 Day Poo Strike Yet To Prove Guilt In The End.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Just goes to show that there are still a few people out there who aren't going to take any crap... :crazy:
jay-roger.jpg

johnsteam86

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2018
Had a guy do that when I worked at the jail over here. Needless to say this was only after two weeks and they had to do surgery to get it out. With this one being over 20 days they should have an ambulance outside cause this situation is going to turn out to be pretty Sh*%%^. Pun intended lol.

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
Prosecutor Bob Rowlingson told the court: "He's in charge of his fate, he only has to co-operate with police"

Mr Chambers was being kept in a normal prison cell with two police officers with him at all times

Police officers were at court to get an extension to his time in custody.

Lamarr Chambers, 24, of Villa Road in Brixton, is believed to have swallowed drugs during a police chase in Harlow, Essex, on 17 January

He added that getting the suspected drugs Mr Chambers allegedly has inside him was the "cherry on the cake" and was not necessarily crucial evidence
So if a police officer in your country doesn't find drugs he only has to say that you must've swallowed them. Then they can keep you under constant supervised police custody for an unlimited amount of time, even though physical evidence isn't needed for the case. They say he is in charge of his own fate. What does it look like when someone is denied their freedom in your country?

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"What does it look like when someone is denied their freedom in your country?"
Steady on Brightleaf, let's not get too involved in personal freedoms in our respective countries....we each have our own laws and we only have to look at recent news to see where certain freedoms get certain people.
This post was not a political one so please refrain from making it so as is your wont....it was posted as a humorous story and nothing more. Please, don't make it into something it isn't.
Regards,
Jay.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
So if a police officer in your country doesn't find drugs he only has to say that you must've swallowed them. Then they can keep you under constant supervised police custody for an unlimited amount of time, even though physical evidence isn't needed for the case. They say he is in charge of his own fate. What does it look like when someone is denied their freedom in your country?
I see your point but considering you can go to prison in this once great country for upsetting someone on twitter a crook locked in a cell with gear up stuck his jacksy is the least of my concerns.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
What is funny about your story?

I don't laugh at torturing people
What are you talking about? No one is torturing anyone. If this idiot does not want to squeeze one out because he knows he has a bag of whatever up his arse then that's on him.
If you think that's torture how do you react when someone steps on your toes fella?

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Oh, and just so you know, all our coppers wear cameras. If one of them said he swallowed something then it is likely on film.

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Holding someone against their will for eternity is torture. Convict him in court at least.

I guess you would argue that a slave who is being whipped for not working is not being tortured. After all he only has to work to regain his freedom from oppression.
This guy must be in agony hahahahaha so funny

molach95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2017
I met a really nice guy once who got caught up in drug dealing as a teenager. He told me how he had the stuff strapped to his leg inside his trousers and when the police searched him they insisted on pulling his trousers down, despite his warnings. When god-knows-how-many pills flew across the room like ripping open a bag of dried peas, he instinctively tried to bend down to help the officers pick them up. He still remembered the force with which they restrained him, like he'd tried to pull a knife, and he had to watch the coppers painstakingly picking up all the pills by hand while pinned to a wall. Unfortunately the charges stayed with him until his 30s, a real shame since I remember him as a really kind, genuine and hardworking guy.

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
I'll leave politics out of it.
Poo ahahahahaha. Thanks for sharing the poo story

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Holding someone against their will for eternity is torture
37 days vs eternity........it's not even close, is it?
The guy was seen swallowing the evidence. There is only one way to get it. Well, there is another way but that really would be torture wouldn't it?
Any pain he is in is of his own doing and he can end it any time he chooses.

brightleaf

Sep 4, 2017
37 days is the current time. They said they would keep him longer. Health issues didn't matter to them. They said if he died it was his fault.

Ending the pain by giving the torturer what they want is the promise given to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEPxgyBIwgY

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
37 days is the current time.
Correct
They said they would keep him longer.
Yes
Health issues didn't matter to them.
What are you on? Where did it say that? A report the magistrate read suggested there was no danger to his life. That's what it said. He is also being supervised by 2 officers 24/7 not just for gathering evidence but for his safety.
They said if he died it was his fault.
They didn't say that either. They said that his fate is in his own hands. It is. They are not going to let him die in his cell. This is the UK.
Ending the pain by giving the torturer what they want is the promise given to everyone.
This is not torture though is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEPxgyBIwgY
You must be bloody joking.

jazz

Feb 17, 2014
UK
Here in America, we don't fool around with this nonsense.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/opinion/sunday/kristof-3-enemas-later-still-no-drugs.html
Crikey! You're not wrong 8O

philairfoil

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
I dunno, all I could say to the guy is...
nvR8qWr.jpg

Does he think he is gonna get away with something?

Status
Not open for further replies.