PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Well, it looks like mother nature has finally decided to send us warm and sunny mornings.
My favorite time to smoke - after breakfast on Sunday.
One of my morta pipes made by Adam Sheehan.
I call her Dora :)
mim6ir.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Cheers and happy Sunday. Morning smokes are wonderful. I am doing an exercise class with my gal this morning and all I can think about is how nice it would be to have a lazy Sunday smoke like you.

mnewb1

Might Stick Around
May 9, 2018
I will be having a morning smoke shortly...probably “Early Morning Pipe” in a Vauen Lexus 1/4 bent Dublin

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Mine is HH Burley Flake in a Nording bent Rhodesian, on the patio, reading a book, drinking coffee, and Bach and the birds in the background.

pianopuffer

Can't Leave
Jul 3, 2017
NYC
It’s raining here in NYC, but I still found a little nook that was dry to fire up my stubby Ashton and some Dark Birdseye.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My favorite time to smoke is when I have a pipe lit, but a favorite wake up smoke is 50/50 ODF and Black Twist XX. Adam does good work. He gave me a volcano early in his career as a carver, and it smokes great!

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Glad to see you finally getting some good weather to enjoy a smoke. Very nice morta, and a good tobacco as well. Cheers!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I'll bet Fat Dora manages heat much better than my skinny panel morta.
Al, how much to overnight me a peck of Chincoteague oysters?
(Assateague will do in a pinch...)
jay-roger.jpg

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I'm fortunate to have a man cave so the weather doesn't interrupt my daily morning smoke. I like to start the day with a nice mellow Virginia flake with a large quality cup of coffee. Today that was Orlik Golden Sliced. Enjoying an excellent bowl of Dunhill DNR right now.

exbenedict

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 6, 2018
Went and got a pedicure with the wife (I do it for brownie points but I’ll never admit how good it feels) then off to take advantage of Memorial Day sales for new kitchen appliances then home to a bowl of Royal jersey Latakia with a nice bottle of La Fin du Monde

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Sunday morning smoke...but first some prayer for us missing subtropical storm Alberto, then a cob with Butternut Burly in it.

Rain and wind and a close eye on the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.