PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
Hey, all!
I've been missing the forums a lot lately. School has been taking up most of my time. It's finals were here at Michigan State University, and I am trying to keep my honors status up. Just wanted to let you all know I have been thinking about you all during the holiday season. Every now and then I find time for some Christmas tunes or a movie... Next week, this semester will be over with and I'll probably spend my break cruising the forums once again. Keep safe, everyone!
Smokey :puffy:

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I saw the stress that my wife endured to maintain a 4.0 Gpa during college, I admire you, but I don't envy you! Lol! Good luck on your exams, and glad to have you back!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Smokey, good luck with finals and the semester break. How well I remember wrapping up the semester,

that schedule of finals, and the lapse into unstructured time until the new semester began. It's somewhat

an induced bi-polar disorder, the ups and downs of it, but also intense. That cutting loose after the turmoil

of exams. When the course work went well, it was kind of euphoric. As long as I was uncertain about the

outcome on the finals, I knew I was okay. If I felt pretty good about a test, I knew there was a problem.

But probably that's just me.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Good luck on all your tests. Remember to get lots of extra sleep. I always went to bed by 10:00 PM during finals while in college. If I did not know the material by that time, staying up all night studying would not have helped.
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and that you enjoy your vacation time away from school.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Good luck with finals, Smokey. Go Green!
MichiganStateLogo.jpg

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Good luck, this is the week of my finals also. Always fun being a zombie at work after a 3 hour test and studying for the next one that same night. The light is at the end of the tunnel though.

bluesmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 21, 2013
It's good that you have the discipline to study for the exams and take a break from us here. Good luck, and keep that honors status, and more important, the attitude and determination that it represents.
You can still smoke, though, right?

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Good luck on the finals. On a side note, I work at a college and am soooo glad once the faculty and students leave for the holidays. Its much more peaceful around here and I need the break.

bluesmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 21, 2013
smokeytay33--I hope you're studying, and not wasting time reading all these posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.