PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzlover

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2013
Bowe Bergdahl can't be all bad. He smokes a pipe.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/05/article-2649094-1E6F940500000578-561_306x534.jpg

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Moderator! I smell a disaster in the making. Feelings are about to happen and all that stuff too.

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
I read that in another article too, but his friends said he did it more for the "image". He didn't really like tobacco. Maybe he just got lost in search of a decent tobacconist over there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think the Army psychological testing team has to take some responsibility for some of the people they

admit. The recruiters are under so much pressure with the all volunteer military. Some of the folks who

get in trouble shouldn't be there at all. Having been in the military, I saw a few of those. Some should

have been in custodial care, and that is not a joke. Then to turn around and be eager to shoot them because

they act out inappropriately is to abandon all accountability.

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
Just a reminder to tread lightly and leave your big stick at home. Kevin is the only one with a big stick around these parts... :)
No politics...remember?
2j10bpe.gif

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
There is nothing that this thread can accomplish but to digress into vitriol. The very posting of it is a jab at the guidelines prohibiting political or antagonistic posting. Not only should it be locked but also removed, and the original poster spoken with by a moderator.

nothing productive can possibly come from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.