Not open for further replies.

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
WOW
Order placed Mar 10
Order arrived Mar 17
To Eastern Canada
That is impressive, all other orders from various vendors have taken up to 14 days

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
The Boswells have a sterling reputation for customer service, and lightning fast shipping. They also have magnificent pipes and tobaccos. One day I will make a holy pilgrimage up to PA, and sit in their lounge.
BTW, what did you get?

stiivn

Lurker
Mar 12, 2014
I can also confirm that the Boswell family offer excellent service. I was finalising a purchase of two pipes on the morning of September 11, 2001 by email with his wife and the emails where scattered with news items heard on the radio. Memorable emails resulting in two superb pipes.

robusthermit

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 9, 2012
I made the trek to the Boswell's shop last year and it was well worth it. They are great guys that offer excellent service. I left with two pipes and a few pounds of tobac.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I own several Boswells. J.M. and Dan make great pipes. And their tobaccos are some of the best! They give you your money's worth, and then some.
Hope to make a trip to Chambersburg in April

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
1 Oz of the following
Pipers pleasure

North woods

Apple strudel

Berry cobbler

Boswells best

Cherry smash

Chocolate cream
The shipping was the lowest yet, under 10 bucks
I will definitely be favoring them for my bulk, I love service like that.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I have become a Boswell groupie! Have 16 of their pipes! Their tobacco is wonderful. You have to try the railroad blend, even better than Northwoods. The service is perfect. Can't wait to actually get there someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.