PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Not sure, but I've dealt with Dan on a couple of pipe orders and he was a stand up guy. There was a mistake on one of my orders. A pipe I purchased actually was sold to someone else, but the site didn't update correctly. I mentioned another style of pipe that I was interested in and he took the time to snap some shots of a pipe they had in invenoty, plus another he thought I might like, and I ended up getting a great pipe in the end. Give them a call.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
Contacting them is good advice. When I visited their shop they seemed like very nice people and pretty easy to work with. I would imagine that as long as their aren't any laws against it they would likely work something out with you.

jar15a1

Might Stick Around
Aug 13, 2011
I'm currently in Afghanistan and made my first purchase from them today. Called them up and they ship to APO no problem. Surely they will ship to Canada. Very excited to try my first Boswell's after reading the reviews.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
jar15a1,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service. If you'll PM me your adress, I'd be happy to send along a few samples of my favorite blends ad a small token.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Boswells are great people to deal with and great tobacco blenders.I have always received stellar service from them they are really nice people.I buy from them all the time and have never had any problems

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
While they'll ship to any APO for a serviceman, I think Dan did mention they don't ship to Canada. A quick call would get a definite answer.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I've dealt with a lot of companies in the pipe and tobacco business and there are no nicer ones than the Boswell's. Their pipes are top quality, they have some marvelous tobacco blends, and their service is second to none. Give them a call and they'll let you know whether or not they can ship to you. I'm getting low on several of their blends and am going to have to place an order soon for myself.
Smokey

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Did anyone ever check whether or not they do send to Canada? (my comment was I "thought" Dan said he didn't ship to Canada).
FWIW, I've shipped six pipes to Canada in the past year without issue. Costs a little more to ship insured, but so far, I'm 100% delivery.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I recently found out about Boswell's and my first experience was great. I love their tobacco and they shipped my order same day and I got it in 3 days.

steve

Lurker
Jun 15, 2012
After reading the reviews, I too quite fancy trying some of their blends. Pipefriendchs certainly raves about them on youtube. I think I may drop them an email and see if they could ship to the UK

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I love Boswell's tobacco and so far every tobacco I have had is great they are my favorite place to get tobacco someday I might even make the hike out to their store.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
sutallee, there are a ton of tobacco blends that are on par with the stuff from Boswell's in that they are quality tobacco's. Aromatics are a whole sub category and I am new to it, luckily I happened upon Boswell's for my first foray into that world. There is a thread in the tobacco discussion room entitled " Favorite flake/coin/rope tobacco? ". I posted a bunch of my favorites there, check it out and you might want to try something from that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.