PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Anyone try this? It is a new tobacco on the cover page of pipesandcigars. Not sure. I have a jar of BR Whiskey ( and I am a huge aero smoker) and I can't say I am a fan. I haven't tossed it yet but I am not exactly running out of it.
As described
The Borkum Riff pipe mixtures based on more than 300 years of experience. Each blend of Borkum Riff family has its own unique flavor. The ship sails from Borkum Riff to an exotic location, and returns with a unique flavor combination. This is only available for a limited time. The Borkum Riff Limited Edition consists of 65% Burley and Virginia tobaccos, which are mainly from Brazil, USA and Africa. 27% Black Cavendish from Africa and 8% Red Virginia from Argentina have been added. As an exotic delicacy of the mixture was added a touch of Brazilian fruits and vanilla.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Hmm, I got a pouch if BRW from my daughter as a gift and I didn't think it was bad at all. It was pouch perfect for smoking, in a neat little "cake" and not at all goopy. The pouch lists it as being mostly cavendish and Virginia's (65/35 I think). I read on on of the review sites that they'd changed the blend so maybe I got some of the newer stuff though it doesn't say limited or anything on the pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.