PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I work for a large construction company in Tx, we're finishing the expansion of a hospital in east Tx now, today is actually my last day here, Mon I'll start at another renovation already in progress in Dallas. I'm here mostly for warranty issues and there's absolutely nothing to do. All the computers have been moved, fridge, microwave, internet is turned off, just me & a fax machine till 3:30. Can't even smoke on hospital property. Looking at a big nice lake, but I can't go fishing. Can't wait for this day to end.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Bummer! My work is done and I'm outta here in about 30 minutes. At least it's Friday.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Well I managed to sneak off to the post office & grab lunch @ subway, caught a quick smoke during the trip..3 hrs to go..

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Made it. Weekends lookin good. Got a phone call from my new boss after I got home, that's looking good too. Thanx for the thoughts.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I know what you mean… whenever I’m having a day like that I just take a minute to remember what it was like to be unemployed and the boredom seems to pass.
Brother I’m not busting your boys with this comment… this is something I really do.
BTW… I love your avatar cause I’m a huge Nolan Ryan fan. I really miss seeing him on the mound.
Enjoy your weekend.
01.jpg

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Ha thanks for the pic Jc, I'll never forget that game, still can't believe Ventura thought he could take Nolan..my avatar is from the first time I saw cliff lee on the mound for tx, playing ny, they lost in extra innings but it was a heck of a game.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I live in Cleveland and got to see Cliff pitch a few times, we were really sorry to see him move on. I thought sure once he got to Texas that the Rangers would hold on to him for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.