Booooo I Haven't Been Able To Smoke A pipe In Two Weeks!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
So I started my new job and have been working roughly 10-15 hour days and have had no time (or energy) to go outside and enjoy a pipe. I really miss it though, especially when I talk to my coworkers about it and I feel like a poser since its been such a long while. I am looking forward to the weekend so I can fit in many a bowl into a few days LOL!! I am already thinking of what I will be smoking and out of what pipe.
But to all who care, the new job is going great (sans the lack of sleep) but the check will be well worth it!! Thanks to all who helped me in my time of need I will never forget it!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That is fantastic, redbeard. Sorry about the long hours, but you should go to smokingpipes and get one of them free shipping TAD orders!

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I know the feeling. When the economic downturn started five or six years ago the hospital cut a lot FTEs. Now we have patients parked in hallways awaiting rooms. Have we added staff back? Nope.
I'm looking forward to stuffing one of my Jumbo Wellingtons with a choice tobacco on Friday night and spending many hours enjoying it. Redbeard, I hope you are able to do the same soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.