PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
In yesterday's newsletter from SP.com, there was a promo in which you get a free tobacco jar with a 1lb. purchase of any of the Stokkebye bulks. I ordered a pound of Cube Cut to try. Anyone else take advantage of this?

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
I don't like any stokkebye blends enough to purchase a pound of them, and I can't afford to buy a pound of baccy to just try, so this deal isn't for me, although if you like stokkebye then this is your chance to stock up!

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
To tell the truth Pylorns, I have never tried any of their aros. The LBF is good if you ever want a good priced VaPer. Maybe some of the other members who have some experience with the aros can chime in.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
bubblehead,
pipesandcigars has been running the same special with both Lane and PS belnds for a while. You can buy the jar for around $10 IRRC, and I think it is the same on smokingpipes. Its a good freebe if you are willing to buy the pound, but if you just want the jar there is an alternative.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks for the heads up Eagle! The only problem with P&C for me is that they don't ship to Canada :( . It was kind of for the jar but I figured why not, I could use some more tobacco too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.