Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Drug out the small grill and charred some burgers. Had to have some good suds to wash them down.
I knew one or two here would enjoy seeing this beer. If you like hoppy, give it a whirl.
b11.jpg

b2.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

filmshooter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2017
Barleywine..... Oh yes. Hard to brew. I'll have to look for that one. Sierra makes some good stuff

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Now that I look at it a bit closer, that Bigfoot reminds me of a few forum members.
LOL ... I was thinking that is a rather odd Bigfoot depiction. Just looks like some dude that's been living in the forest a long time.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Craft beer is in its own golden age, along with pipe tobacco blends. Neatly anywhere in the U.S. and elsewhere you can enjoy an array of excellent brews. For some reason, the art of beer brewing seems more readily mastered than wine making. Many states support a wine industry but can't attract the actual wine makers even if they can grow some viable grapes. I won't name any states, but some that were wine centers in the colonial times have never got the hang of it in modern times beyond the most mediocre table wines. You can belt it down with food, but it will not enhance mood nor certainly any of the food. Stick with Europe, California, Washington State, some New York vineyards and other places that have the skill set. New Zealand does some nice wines, even some South American countries. But beer, ah beer, you can find choice unknown brews in surprising places seemingly everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.