PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I have one bulk blend that is always my go to tobacco. Often I don't get to smoke the whole bowl and will save the rest for after work. I have really never looked in the bowl after dumping some ash, before I do a light. The past couple smokes after I dumped the ash I noticed on the top of the un smoked tobacco it seemed to have a very blue color to it. Nothing has tasted or smelled different or tasted funny. Has anyone an explanation for this?

Jan 8, 2013
Tobacco cultivated by smurfs?
latest

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
:P

I tried to find that Anthony.
Have you got any images of the blue tobacco? Would love to see that.

kanse

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2016
I've notice myself some dark blue-ish hues in some blends. Most evidently in the Shortcut to Mushrooms.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Saintpeter that sounds really NASTY! And I would tend to think that is what it might be, except that it is not seen in or on the tobacco until it is smoked. Looks totally fine till that time.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
I was mostly kidding. From some images I hunted down just now it doesn't even really appear blue. Which leads me to another possibility. You haven' been secretly smoking Captain Black Grape, have you?

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Ok, I will give it up for the sake of conversation..Lane RLP, but this still will and awlways be one of my FAVS! No matter what anyone says. :puffy:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ok, I will give it up for the sake of conversation..Lane RLP, but this still will and awlways be one of my FAVS! No matter what anyone says.
I smoke all genres, excluding heavy handed lat blends. No argument about aromatics here. Smoking some Lane Black Raspberry right now. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.