PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I have some PA and SWR that I less than love. I got a jar to put them in and I have a bit of 1Q that I might add to it. I remember some of you guys have a left over jar and was wondering what some of you might think of adding to OTC tobacco to add new life to a blend?

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Throw that stuff together and see what ya get,I guess. Without knowing more about your tastes,it's hard to give advice. :puffy:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Started going threw my samples and what not from last year. I need a bigger jar! :D

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
buster,
Those are good tobacco blends by themselves. However, don't hesitate to do the "Mixture". But, take it from me (an Amateur Blender) always write down what you are doing and measure it. Even if you use a shot-glass instead of a digital scale, always measure it!... Did I also suggest that you also measure it and write it down? I think you get it. I learned the hard way... just trying to save you some frustraion.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.