PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
This being my first review I picked up Blender's Gold Rich Vanilla. It has really nice subtle flavor with little to no bite. The room note is pleasing and it seems like my wife enjoys it. It also burns cool and I can tell within the taste hints of the vanilla and slight hay taste. I noticed it is made by sutliff. I would definitely buy it again.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Ok, let's just say it's a good start. You WILL find more enjoyable tobacco for a more affordable price.

I urge you to do yourself a favor and at least try something from a tobacconist or online dealer, with some available reviews you can check, before you buy more of that.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I will when I have the extra money. Right now working on getting bills caught up and about to be buying a mobile home I can't afford much but hopefully next month for my birthday I'll be ordering some really good tobacco. Also next month is my birthday too so I'll be treating myself for it.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
Ironically enough it was bought at Walgreens for $7.00. There is one shop I know of that sells limited amounts of pipe tobacco and mainly cigars. I'll be going there on my birthday for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.