PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritch13

Might Stick Around
Sep 15, 2015
Hello everyone, apologies if I'm starting too many threads but I don't want to stray from the original topic too much.
So I recently tried mixing lane 1q and captain black dark and leaving it out to dry for about 30 mins before loading it into my pipe using the frank method for the first time. What a huge difference! The pipe was very cool to the touch till the very bottom, I only needed 2-3 relights and the tastes that came out were truly amazing. I couldn't just smell the sweetness but I could really taste almost like a vanilla chocolate liquor. Taking the tiniest sip and then retrohaling it was so pleasant I couldn't wait for my next bowl come the end. I do believe the frank method has really helped me with achieving a cooler smoke and not needing to relight even half as much as normal as I have used it with other blends since then and found a cooler smoke and actually 'tasted' the blend a lot better. So my final question to you is, are there any blends that you love to mix for a great taste?
Thankyou everybody for all your advice and suggestions to help me enjoy pipe smoking this much already!

Status
Not open for further replies.