PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I received this Blatter yesterday. This is my first one of theirs and it is a large pipe. Smokes very cool so I may have to search for others.
GKzqs4C.jpg

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
First bowl was Mick McQuaid Plug and it was great. This pipe just stays cool through the entire bowl. I'll definitely get more in the future.

vink

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2015
Longueuil, Quebec
Bought a nice hand made from them this summer. I don't own a lot of pipes but it's one of my favorites. Really well made and their prices are insanely good compared to Americans ones. Their website is not well made tho!
Here's the link to their catalog.
http://www.blatterpipes.com/cat.htm

fearsclave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2014
That's a nice pipe. I'm a huge Blatter fan; my grandfather smoked their pipes, and I am working on building a full rotation of Blatters. That's one of their bent Bulldogs in my userpic.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I used to think my vintage Canadian made Brighams walked on water, until I smoked my first Blatter, and now I have three of the latter.
I envy you guys who have access to the Canadian aftermarket - be it estate sales, antique malls, yard sales or junk shops - if only for those two makers alone. Brigham made and Blatter makes quality burners. (Would love to hear more reports on the Italian outsourced Brigham pipes.)
Of course, the downside is your tobacco pricing.
Fnord

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
John:
I'm very sorry I didn't lead with my initial reaction to this post.
Your new Blatter is drop dead gorgeous. You've got pretty bird's eye and that red dot always makes me smile. If it smokes as good as it looks, then you hit nothing but net.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.