PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpants

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
So I got a tin of Black House the other day. I've had a few pipes and do enjoy it... BUT I have a strange feeling that this tin I have is too dry. What should I expect from a tin of this baccy?

jpants

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah definitely not crispy or anything like that. . . It does smoke real nice.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Smoke it fast. I f you cant sm oke it all in the next 2 hours mail it to me. Its going bad!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 14, 2012
The wetter a tobacco is, the more they get to charge for the same amount of smoke. Interesting that cigarettes are sold by the pack or carton, cigars by the box or piece, but pipe tobacco by weight. Markup too low, add water. As in the butcher shop.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Everytime I see Black House on here the song Brickhouse gets stuck in my head, with the alternate lyrics of course...."she's a Black....House.....she's mighty, mighty, lettin' all hang out!".
I still gotta get me some.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
Everytime I see Black House on here the song Brickhouse gets stuck in my head, with the alternate lyrics of course...."she's a Black....House.....she's mighty, mighty, lettin' all hang out!".
Glad I'm not alone on that... I'd like to try it as well!

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Black House is great tobacco, but I would not want it to be my only blend

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Everytime I see Black House on here the song Brickhouse gets stuck in my head
Guilty here as well. :rofl:
If I had to have only one blend I wouldn't have a problem making it Black HOuse, but thank God I don't have to have only one blend! I love having a variety.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I have some on the way but Russ ran out of one ingredient and will begin filling orders when he gets it. I can hardly wait!
Smokey

jpants

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
I got a small napkin damp and rang it out real good then stuck over the top put the lid on and let it sit for a few hours. Now it seems much better.

1coolsmoke

Lurker
Feb 9, 2012
Just recieved my 4oz in bulk, Thought it was a littl on the dry side,actualy smoking a bowl right now.All i can say is WOW!!! This is on my list of favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.