PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnelson23

Might Stick Around
Sep 1, 2012
Just got some bulk-LOVE it! Just wondering if anyone has tried both and noticed any differences?

supdog

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
Roth, I know that you don't like latakia, so send me the remainder of the 4 oz and I will see that it gets a good home. I smoked my first bowl last night and thought it was great. Can't wait to smoke several more bowls so I can really start to enjoy it. I mostly tasted the orientals and the latakia with just a little sweetness. To me it tasted similar to PS English Oriental Supreme (that exotic musty-floral incense Flavor).

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
My Miskatonic University Blend is only 1% Latakia. That's a suprise to most people who try it, but it's just there to round out the flavor and enhance the smoothness.
I notice very little difference between the tinned and bulk BH. Russ put a lot of effort into makign it that way. If you stuck them both in jars, in 3 months, I doubt even the most discerning would be able to tell which was which.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
My Miskatonic University Blend is only 1% Latakia.
Not to hijack the thread but I tried some Miskatonic University the other day that Hawk sent me a sample of. That is some good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.