PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
I take back everything bad I ever said about Black Frigate. A very kind forum member sent me a tin, and now I've placed it in my daily rotation. I love this stuff! I will be sorry to see this tin go and will have to place an order so I always have some in stock.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Chris, I'm glad you found a tobacco you love. That's awesome.
Please, for the love of Latakia, don't let this mean that you're going to start putting poster sized naval images in your signature.
-- Pat

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Pretty sure they already banned that. But anyway, glad you're liking it. When some of the hoopla dies down and P&C gets it back in stock, I'll have to try some myself.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Pat my friend, I have no idea what you are getting on about. I live in Central Alberta. We hardly have any lakes let alone oceans. I want to be as far away from an ocean as I can be because there are large carnivores beneath the surface that want to eat me. I won't even swim in a pool that is deeper than two feet just in case there might be large carnivores lurking. That is one of the benefits of having grand children. You can tell them to get in the water first and if they are still there after you count a slow 60 then it is safe to venture forth. Selfish I know but that's the price of survival. lol 8O
CWEkqIA.jpg

8cjZz9p.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Black Frigate is an artful full-strength blend that burns well and tastes great. I'm not obsessed by it, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Please, for the love of Latakia, don't let this mean that you're going to start putting poster sized naval images in your signature.
I gave up a big chunk of forum enjoyment to make others happy, so back off. Apparently condescending remarks are welcome.
I will be sorry to see this tin go and will have to place an order so I always have some in stock.
That's how I felt when I first tried it back in the late '90s. Glad you're enjoying it!

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
+1 Chasingembers

The biggest naval posters were done out of spite by a member who is no longer here.
Shikano - If you love Black Frigate, try Blockade Runner as well. :)

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
The serious buzz-kill bitter-pill was taken by by all the Brothers. That others still whine about it is irksome. Mommy make the bad men stop putting up nautical images, they hurt me mommy.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
If you love Black Frigate, try Blockade Runner as well.
Indeed, BR is BF little sister, much different smoke but quite good. I like both BR and BF, it just depends on the mood to which I smoke

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
@shikano - Well played, sir. Well played. :clap:
@chasing/mayfair/Jack&sundry - I had no idea large signatures were now verboten; nor that this was causing butt-hurt to anyone. My jibe was tongue in cheek, meant in jest, and directed at Chris; at least he got it.
-- Pat

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
'Twits'

Well I've certainly been called worse especially by SWMBO! lol All in good fun and camaraderie! :)

Man, SWMBO certainly has a 'broad' vocabulary, at least when it comes to yours truly at times. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.