PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I am not sure I am proceeding right with this one, perhaps I should ask duane in a private message. I keep seeing this signature with the black frigate, I have noticed the captain (obviously) and a few of his crew :puffpipe: Is it some sort of club ... just curios, that's all.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
We'll meet ya back on this dock after ye've tried some.
Bring rum and wenches...
jay-roger.jpg

cerfer

Might Stick Around
May 8, 2017
This is going to sound like a setup, but I swear I didn't realize it until after they arrived and I opened the box. P&C had an awesome sale (like they do): Three codes for $20 off, $5 off, and free shipping. I've been wanting to try the other two Pease tobaccos that are similar to Sixpence. So what I got, for a paltry $6 mind you, were three two ounce tins:
Black Frigate

Navigator

Sextant
Clearly, I'm sailing somewhere. Let all board who want to board!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Who's idea was it to roll the Blackhouse crew?
Also who forced baronsamedi to walk the plank?
Was that all the doing of the Black Frigate gang?

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I smoke Black Frigate for breakfast and Duane is my Captain cuz we both like stewed squirrel, though I haven't had any for a loonng time. :mrgreen:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've tried the Black Frigate, I'm trying to like it, but it's far from growing on me.
Instead, I'm a crewman on the Royal Yacht.
You'd probably like Sextant more. A bit fuller bodied, but still in the same type.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I smoke Black Frigate for breakfast and Duane is my Captain cuz we both like stewed squirrel, though I haven't had any for a loonng time.
Stewed squirrel, soooooo good. You're killing me Stan. :mrgreen:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nice lively strong blend, Black Frigate. It's not on my rotation because I used up my tin. I'll order another when I don't have so much, and such great variety, on hand.

5star

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
Just got a tin of Black Frigate yesterday. Am looking forward to enjoying some this weekend for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.