PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

atwageman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2010
NC
I added this to my collection yesterday. The pics don't do it justice. I got it at McCranie's. It was ordered for a customer about 2 years before Bjarne passed away. McCranie's regularly stocked Bjarne pipes back in the day. The customer decided not to purchase it. Not sure why.......I think the customers eyes were bigger than their wallet......just my guess. The shop owner sat on it for a few years and then decided to put it up for sale, so I jumped on it. On a side note Bjarne did a trunk show at McCranie's about 2 weeks before he passed.
Stamped: Bjarne Neilson AX Handmade In Denmark

DSCF1447.jpg

DSCF1448.jpg

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I love that stem! Let us know how it smokes...
On a side note, I'm looking at making a TAD order soon... Is there anything that you're going to be get 10-15 tins of so (if it's a blend I was looking to get) I can put it on a different order.
-Jason

atwageman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2010
NC
On a side note, I'm looking at making a TAD order soon... Is there anything that you're going to be get 10-15 tins of so (if it's a blend I was looking to get) I can put it on a different order.
-Jason
Can't think of anything Im gonna order 10-15 tins of at the moment. LOL

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have 2 Bjarne's, one from 1985 and one I bought just after he passed away. I need to get some pix to post, they are both beauties.

Status
Not open for further replies.