PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I just wanted to share some of the items I've recieved from family, and forum members. (free samples and things that arrived around the holidays are what I'm counting as holiday gifts)
First up is a nifty little pipe rack and Humidor I got from my wife for Christmas.
These are litterally all of my pipes. The black briar pipe to the far left is my most expensive pipe; coming in at a whopping $40. They are all inexpensive pipes because I'm still new at this and don't trust myself with anything more lol.
P1140825.jpg

P1140824.jpg

P1140828.jpg

I also bought a cool antique lighter from a forum member (Nimrod) and he threw in some tobacco and a friggin' pipe! It's a Kaywoodie, and my first one at that. It's the pipe to the far right.
P1140826.jpg
PC250004.jpg

Next, there are two tins that I recieved because a member didn't care for them! I am really grateful to all the outstanding people hear and intend to dish out as much as I get.
P1060353.jpg

Next up is a sample of Penzance! I couldn't freaking believe it when I got the PM that he wanted to share some of this stuff. I can't wait to smoke all these.
P1140837.jpg

P1140836.jpg

YOU CAN SEE THE FREAKING SUGAR CRYSTALS!

P1140839.jpg

For my birthday on Jan 12 my sister, who knows about as much about tobacco pipes as your 5 year old, got me a kool looking Dr. Grabow!
P1130806.jpg

P1130809.jpg

And last but not least another gift from my wife for my birthday.....(drum roll)
P1140830.jpg

In the picture we have...
- Black Spice as reccomended by clanobucklin.

- Mississippi River

- Chocolate Mint

- Red Cake

- Virginia #1
Needless to say I've got a lot of wonderful smokes ahead of me!

Jul 15, 2011
Damn dude. Thats a nice haul. Looks like you got a look of smoking ahead of you. Enjoy those MacBaren blends. I have never tried the Burley London but have been smoking an awful lot of Golden Extra lately, which I believe is very similar, and it is a great smoke. Let us know what you think of the Penzance, as well. I haven't been able to get my hands on any, so this is a great find for you.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. Expensive doesn't have anything to do with enjoyment! Until Xmas, I didn't have a single pipe that cost more than $25 and I've been havinjg a hell of a good time with my new hobby. Looks like you are too, Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.