PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf5eqv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2011
Oklahoma
He's been dead for a while now. But any excuse for a celebratory smoke is fine by me.
(in before the thread is closed!)

simpledesign

Might Stick Around
Mar 31, 2011
40,000 plus men and women who gave their lives for this moment deserve it more than anyone. I give my thanks to their families for making the ultimate sacrifice.

standardgewehr

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2011
Me: Smoking Barbary Coast in a Nording "Nording" on my patio, with a cold Anchor Steam from the kegerator.
Osama: Smoking a turd in hell.
Good job troops!

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Sadly though, they reported it as a head shot. Too bad it wasn't an exploding fragment in his colon where he would have suffered daily.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
@Haunted: I'm sure our Spec Ops badasses would have been happy to make him suffer...but they're professional through and through.

Plus, he'll get his in hell. Oh my, yes.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
True. The look on his face upon discovering that rather than 70 virgins waiting for him there were 70 versions of Roseanne Barr he'll have to give sponge baths too while watching reruns of "The Office" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for all eternity...priceless.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Oh God, Haunted, I almost died from laughing.

That may in part be from the 4 homebrews I have imbibed, in addition to the 2 Heinekens...but I'm going to say it is mostly that is hilarious. And frightening, to any Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.