PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Hi Brothers and Sisters of briar - it has been awhile since I have visited the site, I hope everyone has been well.
I figured I would come back with a thunder, and some MAJOR pipe candy for everyone - A BIG thank you to my brother of briar Mark Balkovec for making me this bad arz Devil Anse design - This was a birthday gift to myself and as always Mark's work is stellar. I own several of Mark's designs ( cutty, ring of fire, etc. ), all works of art and a true honor to own and smoke.
devil-anse1-589x600.jpg

devil-anse5-573x600.jpg

devil-anse4-562x600.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
That's the best looking Anse I've ever seen.

I've had Mark on my radar since having seen him in a video on youtube when he got together with Jake Hackert and some other folks and saw how competent he was from that.

I'd say he's probably one of the most capable of all these well known pipe makers.

There's a growing list of excellent craftsmen/women.

(some) Pipes are functional art. The good makers are artists.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I follow Mark's work on FB and he is doing top notch stuff! The lines on his pipes are IMPECCABLE!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Hey nice to see you back on the forum again Dragon! Recently resurfaced myself after a little time away. Sweet Devil Anse too!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Great to see ya back Brother! Are you still making any of those BEAUTIFUL Cobs?? Still smokin away on mine and THANKS for the enjoyment I've gotten from them! :worship:
uObE4EH.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
Hi brother, thanks for the warm welcome back. I haven't made any in over a year now,

no time to spare. I wish I did, I had a blast making so many of them for all the

great members here at PM.com

Status
Not open for further replies.